Competition Terms & Conditions
Twitter Retweet #NourishEveryDog Campaign Terms and Conditions
Start Date : 27th April, 2019
End Date : 8th June, 2019
- For every retweet of the following tweet conversational card We all love our four-legged friends and at Butcher’s we believe every dog deserves to be happy, healthy and nourished. By retweeting #NourishEveryDog we will donate 1 Butcher’s meal to a dog in need across nationwide charities, Butcher’s Nourishing Food For Dogs will donate one meal to charities Nationwide.
- The chosen charities are DOT’s London (Dogs on the Street), Blue Cross and Second Chance in Southampton
- The donation of one meal will only be valid when the original tweet conversational card has been retweeted – We all love our four-legged friends and at Butcher’s we believe every dog deserves to be happy, healthy and nourished. By retweeting #NourishEveryDog we will donate 1 Butcher’s meal to a dog in need across nationwide charities
- Donation per retweet is one meal which is the equivalent of 1 x 150g Foil Tray or 1 x 390g / 400g Can
- Total donations from the retweets will not exceed 10,000 meals
- The Promotion/Campaign/Competition is free to enter and no purchase of any kind is necessary
- The campaign ends at midnight on 8th June, 2019 or if retweets hit the maximum 10,000 meals before the campaign ends. No retweets will be counted after this time
- No user information will be captured from the retweets and used for any other purposes.
- The Promoter reserves the right to suspend, cancel or amend the Promotion/Campaign/Competition and/or review and revise these Terms and Conditions at any time without giving prior notice. By continuing to take part in the Promotion/Campaign/Competition subsequent to any revision of these Terms and Conditions, entrants shall be deemed to have agreed to any such new or amended terms.
- Entries made by anyone found to be using multiple Twitter accounts for the purposes of entering the Promotion/Campaign shall be ineligible.
- The number of meals donated to charities will be available by sending a correctly stamped envelope/postcard addressed to Butchers Pet Care, Dockham Way, Crick, NN6 7TZ
General Competition Terms & Conditions
Competition winners will be selected and be informed by Facebook/Instagram messaging within 10 days of the Final Draw Closing Date and will then have 28 days to respond to that email to claim the prize. If the winner fails to respond within this time the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize offer and award the prize to a reserve winner selected in the same manner.
User Generated Content (UCG): by submitting UCG you represent and warrant that i) you are the sole owner of the UCG, ii) the UGC is accurate, iii) you are at least thirteen (13) years old.
The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise.
All winners must, at the Promoter’s request, participate in reasonable promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding the winning of the prize, free of charge, and they consent to the Promoter using their name and images in promotional material.
Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash or any other form of compensation. All food for dogs will be Butcher’s branded.
In the event for any reason the prize winners do not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winners and neither cash nor any other form of compensation will be supplied in lieu of that element of the prize. If for any reason a prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute another prize for it, in its sole discretion, of equal or higher value.
Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted.
The names and counties of residence of the promotion prize winners will be available by sending a correctly stamped envelope/postcard addressed to Butchers Pet Care, Dockham Way, Crick, NN6 7TZ.
The promotion is only valid for UK entrants. We will not send prizes abroad.
The personal information entrants provide will be used by the Promoter for the purpose of conducting this promotion. The Promoter may disclose entrants’ personal information to its contractors and agents to assist in conducting this promotion or communicating with entrants. The Promoter is bound by the Data Protection Acts (1984 and 1998).
Promoter Details; Butchers Pet Care. Dockham Way, Crick, Northamptonshire, NN6 7TZ